We create brand experiences. We are not confined to traditional media outlets and constantly live on the leading edge of innovation–reaching often into the unknown to create new and exciting brand experiences for our clients and their audiences. Our fast paced and self-starting environment will boost your accumulation of knowledge and the building of efficiencies that are needed to excel in the field.
The winning candidate will be a multi-tooled individual with a love of all things design. They will have the ability to take a plethora of projects from start to finish–from gathering and measuring project objectives and requirements, then conceiving, presenting and executing ideas.
A positive mindset along with a day-to-day display of flexibility, solid process / workflow, problem solving skills and creative thinking are musts in our fast paced environment. A solid understanding the means of executing ideas, from common print applications to complex digital experiences will be crucial for filling this role as well. A working understanding of 3D and Experience Design (from interior/environmental to game design) along with the corresponding process's would be a bonus.
- Provide creative support and insight on projects
- Execute supporting design and creative on projects
- Understand, measure, and provide revisions on project feedback
- Provide support to Account Executives with required collateral in a timely manner
- Organize files and deliverables for web developers
- Seek, research and bring new ideas and opportunities to the table
- Strong communications skills and ability to present concepts and ideas in a professional manner
- Must be a quick problem-solver, who takes a pro-active and smart approach
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and corresponding workflows
- Proficient in a Mac Platform
- Ability to prep files for print production and a general understanding of common practices in print
- Ability to prep files for web development
- General understanding of the latest technologies, both in-hand and online (eg. New Devices (new applications/opportunities), Web Design/Development, Mobile App Design/Development, Social Media Support, etc.)
- Professional and personable with good communication skills
- Ability to seek innovative opportunities, and push ideas and projects forward
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in 3D modelling software (Sketchup, CAD, Etc)
- Proficiency in 3D and 2D animation software (Unity 3D, Etc)
- Salary commensurate with skill and experience level. Benefits are included.
- 2+ Years of Agency or Related Experience
- Link to Online Portfolio
- Cover Letter and Resume in PDF format or delivered in person to our Regina office
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.Back